Panaz are global suppliers of high-quality decorative fabrics for the Hospitality, Healthcare, Cruise and Corporate sectors.
For over 30 years, we have focussed on design excellence teamed with unrivalled innovation offering the largest portfolio of contract fabrics in Europe, creating beautiful interiors that also keep us safe.
We believe that hotels have an opportunity to create safe escapes for their guests, by employing best practice and embracing new developments. Our focus is on both design excellence teamed with unrivalled innovation offering the largest portfolio of contract fabrics in Europe, creating beautiful interiors that also keep us safe.
From the very first concepts of design created in the Panaz studio, the highest quality materials including yarns and advanced finishing techniques are deployed to ensure the best products. This constant attention to manufacturing detail has resulted in a number of national awards for innovation concerning all our flame retardant fabrics in the UK and worldwide.
Panaz are committed to manufacturing with consideration given to sustainability and the environment. Sublimation printing that is water free, ensures that no pollutants run into rivers. Continuous attention to all manufacturing processes, including waste management, maintains a clean production environment. This is part of the reason Panaz stands out from other upholstery fabric manufacturers in the UK and internationally.
In conjunction with the Carbon Trust, we are actively exploring more ways that we can reduce our environmental impact and implement a sustainability programme that will lead us into the next generation of safe sustainable policies.
We believe that hotels have an opportunity to create safe escapes for their guests, by employing best practice and embracing the new developments including:
- ReMake, exclusive to Panaz, the UK’s first online platform for bespoke contract fabric design. With easy editing tools, ReMake allows the creation of customised fabrics for every contract environment.
- Gallery, our first wide width print collection for curtains from the Panaz Design studio, created with an unparalleled sense of scale offering subtle tones or a sense of drama to any scheme.
- EcoTWILL™ the industry’s first, 100% recycled, contract quality, polyester base cloth for print which is sustainable having a low carbon footprint and durable enough for hospitality and workspace contract environments. Woven in England, with yarns manufactured from recycled plastic (each metre repurposes dozens of 500ml plastic bottles) and which itself is recyclable at end-of-life.
- SilicaStone is made in Lancashire, created from no less than 98% recycled materials (approximately 60% of which currently end up in landfill). It feels like stone and is heat and fire resistant.
- Shieldplus is an antimicrobial technology which provides exceptional levels of protection whilst avoiding the environmental drawbacks of traditional antimicrobial solutions. Available as either a permanent component of our textiles or as a cleaning supplement.
- The Ribble Rivers Trust Partnership supports the development of local woodlands and Panaz have one tree sapling planted in Lancashire soil for every 100 meters of Panaz fabric sold.